EXECUTIVE SUMMARY OF THE PROGRAMME
1. Improve the probability of CAREER SUCCESS SKILLS
- Success Skills programs cultivate good habits & skills.
- Imbibe good habits such as Hard work, self confidence.
- Success Skills programs develop skills in communication, decision making, goal orientation& motivation.
- Independent decision making will be emphasized.
- Success Skills programs will enable fail proof career paths.
- Develop good habits from the start, which are vital to become successful in life.
- Initiate planning habits.
- Spend time productively on planning the career of children and youth.
80% of the students and parents are not clear as to what they want to do in future/ work life?
KNOWING ABOUT AIM OF LIFE
2. STUDY SKILLS –Enjoy studying and learning in an interesting & exciting way focused on:-
- Why should we study.
- How to plan time and study.
- How to remove distractions from studies.
- How to use various learning techniques so that understanding improves.
- How to write exams to score well.
Benefits of practicing effective study skills:
- Study Skills helps develop learning strengths and make learning interesting.
- Each child develops a unique learning pattern as per his/her learning capability.
- Make way for great scores.
- Cultivate positive study habits.
- Nurture intelligence in every child.
3. NURTURE THINKING SKILLS
Exercises and activities are conducted which emphasize the following attributes:-
- Thinking and knowing
- Power of thinking
- Types of thinking
- Perception and thinking relation
- Tools for thinking
- Application of thinking
- Power of visioning
NATIONAL DIGITAL LITERACY MISSION/ DIGITAL SAKSHARTA ABHIYAN
“Digital Literacy is the ability of individuals and communities to understand and use digital technologies for meaningful actions within life situations.
Objective of the Policy
- To make one person in every household in the country e-literate
- To impart basic ICT skills relevant to the need of the trainees, which would enable the citizens to use IT and related applications and participate actively in the democratic process and further enhance opportunities for their livelihood.
- To make the people able to access information, knowledge and skill through the use of digital devices.
PRESERVATION OF ENVIRONMENT
- Inspiring SWACCH BHARAT ABHIYAN
- Prevention of Pollution
- Managing E-waste for needy people• Encourage Afforestation
- Encouraging people to use paper bags instead of Plastic Bags
- Protection of flora and fauna
It deals withimproving access to justice; protectingHuman Rights for all focusing Women, Children, Person with Disabilities, Minorities and Transgender Rights; Reforms in Criminal Justice System, Jails, Police, Labour Laws and Women Land Issues; Promoting Democracy, Democratic Institutions, Good Governance, Alternate Dispute Resolution, Public Interest Litigation, Environmental Rights, Labour Rights, Child Rights, Youth Empowerment and Education for All.
Public legal education, sometimes called civics education, comprises a range of activities intended to build public awareness and skills related to law and the justice system.
OTHER PRIORITY AREAS
- Basic Human Needs and Human Security
- Basic Health Care
- Primary Education and Adult Illiteracy
- Poverty Alleviation
- Safe Drinking Water and Sanitation
- Child Welfare including Support for Street Children and Elimination of Child Labour
- Support for Persons with Disabilities: Assistance to Disabled Persons for Purchase/Fitting of Aids and Appliances
- Old Age Home Day Care Center
- Alcoholism and Substance (Drugs) Abuse
- To establish Free Library for Youth
- To establish Educational Centres like Schools & Colleges especially for Girls
- To establish Hostel for Girls
- Career Counseling Cell for Youth
- To establish Distance Education Centers
- Skill Development Center for Women & Youth which provide work to poor and uneducated youth
- To establish Herbal parks and nurseries.
- Health & Research Centre for infectious disease (it will provide information about emerging diseases in a particular area.
- To establish Centre of regeneration of Indian values and tradition
Spiritual Growth Centres Herbal Parks and Nurseries
To PROMOTE University Grant Commission sponsored schemes like
PREPARATION OF MASSIVE OPEN ONLINE COURSES FOR ADULTS AND REMOTE AREAS YOUTH