Women are discriminated against and subjected to violence the world over, just because of heir gender. Our Women’s Action Network is our hub for activists focusing on defending human rights for women and girls, wherever they’re denied.
It is the responsibility of civil society to support women so they carry out their various roles in society.
Our vision is to be the nation’s largest, most influential and effective network of service women — advancing their rights today, paving the way for their growth tomorrow.
Our mission is to support, connect and advocate for service women past, present and future.
Objectives of the Scheme
The scheme has two fold objectives viz.
- To provide skills that give employability to women.
- To provide competencies and skills that enable women to become self-employed entrepreneurs.
- Clear commitment to promote women’s equality and women’s human rights through awareness programmes.
- Free Legal Aid to Needy Women
- Developing Entrepreneurial & Administrative Skills among women
- Initiating Courses to develop Accounting skills
- Promoting Leadership Qualities
- To Establish Educational Centers like Schools & Colleges especially for Girls
- To organize Rural Women Health, Cleanliness & Sanitation Awareness Camps
- Regular Mother Child Nutrition & Maternal Care by Experts
- Self –Defense, Yoga, Meditation & Sports Learning Courses
- Free Medical Check Up Camps
- PROMOTING BETI BACHAO, BETI PADHAO
- ENCOURAGING GIRLS FOR PARTICIPATING IN SPORTS