We have mission to provide opportunities to the children who don’t have any help to make their dream and potential to be known.
- One in every 11 children in India is working.
- 80% of working children are based in rural areas and three out of four of these children work in agriculture, as cultivators or in household industries, most of which are home-based employments.
- 56% of the working adolescents are no longer studying. And 70% of those in hazardous conditions are not studying.
- Adolescents between 15 and 17 years of age doing hazardous work form 62.8% of the overall child labour population.
- 7 million children in India are currently out of school
- 1 in 4 school going children have dropped out of school
- 73% of girls do not get past 10 years of school
These are the shocking facts of our India and its children who are still dreaming of beautiful colours in their life. They have that potential to make it happen but they just need a chance, an opportunity to make their dreams come true.
EUNOIA Global Education & Research Foundation works on such children who need a hand to hold them and to make them able to show their potential and to be able to make their dreams come true. Other than this foundation will also take care of their health and their extra activities too.
(*Source: International Labour Organization’s World Report on Child Labour 2015 and CRY recent analysis of the Census 2011)